Get your O-ring
To select your o-ring we need its inner diameter (I.D.), cross section(C.S.) and dash number.
Inner Diameter (I.D.)
The dash number can be found on the sizing chart using the (I.D.) and (C.S.).
- Most common material used.
- Excellent resistance to petroleum products.
- Excellent compression set, tear and abrasion resistance.
- Does not have good resistance to ozone, sunlight, or weather, unless specifically compounded.
- Should not be stored in direct sunlight or near motors or other electrical equipment which may generate ozone.
Temperature range: -40° to +250°F.
- Excellent mechanical and physical properties.
- Good resistance to petroleum products, low compression set, and high temperature resistance.
- Wide spectrum of chemical compatibility.
- Good for vacuum service and low gas permeability.
Temperature range: -15° to +400°F (limited exposures to higher temperatures).
AISL stocks the Type “A” Grade Fluoroelastomer.
Other Grades are available. Please inquire.
- Neoprene (Chlorprene)
- Highly Saturated Nitrile (HSN, HNBR)
- Ethylene Propylene (EPR, EPDM)
- Teflon Encapsulated